Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fashion to Figure: Fabulous Clothing Sizes 12-26

Introducing a fabulous plus sized clothing website: Fashion to Figure. They offer everything from gorgeous dresses, jackets, accessories, pants, shirts, and more! Fashion to Figure carries everything from size 12 to size 26! Their website is SUPER easy to use and navigate. The clothing shown on a model provides size & height reference for each model so you know you will get the exact fit! They also tell you if the fit is true to size, up, or down- ensuring that you will get the right size!


I had the pleasure of reviewing the super cute & super stylish Lock and Load Bolero Jacket
This fashionable jacket is available in sizes 12 - 26 and in black or beige this is a real beauty. Super versatile - wear it with jeans for a dinner date with hubby or wear it with a cute skirt like pictured here for a night on the town. The jacket is slightly military-inspired and is fully loaded with adorable details: silver buttons on each lapel, 3/4 length princess sleeves, and a slightly sloped hemline. Makes any outfit instantly trendy! The jacket is slightly reminiscent of the 80's - which as we all know are back in full force on the fashion front. The fit is fantastic and the fabric is high quality, not cheap. I know this jacket will last me for quite a while and I know it is going to get a lot of use due to the versatility of the style, length, and color. 

Also on my wishlist is the Beat the Heat Strapless Romper

Rompers are SO cute! I love seeing this on a plus sized model. I was always afraid a romper wouldnt be cute on anyone over a size 2- but as you can see- this is super flattering. I cant wait to get one of my own. Perfect to wear over your swimsuit on the beach, to the salon, or a comfy day in the backyard bbq'ing with friends. The Neckline is elasticized to provide support and coverage, wide smocked elastic waist adds comfort and curves, while the tied hip pockets are both functional and chic.

And this dress- I LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is SO me. Super flattering cut, love the angles, love the bright & vibrant colors. The cinched waist really makes the waist appear small -doesnt it! I definitley am adding this gem to my wishlist. Sloped asymmetrical hem counters the one-shoulder top, whose cupped elastic bust provides support and hugs curves beautifully. Beaded cut-out above the left hip adds sparkle, flair and gorgeous visual interest. 

For More Information:
Visit the Fashion to Figure Website
Like Fashion to Figure on Facebook
Follow Fashion to Figure on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment