Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Zim’s Max Crack Creme To The Rescue For My Dry Hands, Knees, Elbows, & Skin


Dry fall weather is upon us, and that means dry skin! I have been using Zim’s Max Crack Creme for my dry skin and I LOVE IT! It is an ultra-moisturizing, non-greasy creme that will keep your skin moisturized and keep cracked heels, knees, and elbows soft & sleek all year round. As you are all aware I am a HUGE fan of natural products, and a long time Zim's Naturally Based Products user. I love all of the Zim's products I havehad the pleasure of trying and their Max Crack Cream is no exception. Keep reading to learn more! I love that Zim's has combined nature with science to create effective products that I trust.

Fall is here and the air is super dry here in the desert already. Winter weather is just around the corner, bringing sweaters, boots, and even DRYER skin back into our lives. It’s time to put away those light summer moisturizers and reach for Zim's Max Crack Creme.
Originally developed over 60 years ago to treat cement workers cracked, dry hands and feet, Zim’s Max Crack Creme is a naturally based herbal formula perfect for softening and moisturizing your rough skin and tough patches on your elbows and feet. Paired with an affordable price, this is one cold weather item you won’t want to be without!

Zim's Crack Creme is super easy to use, simply massage a small amount of Zim’s Crack Creme where needed a few times a day and you’ll be well on your way to softer, smoother skin. Great for total body, but amazing on dry knees, elbows, and hands. Available in a creme and liquid oil, I love both but my husband snagged the creme. Something for everyone with Zim's!


Product of USA, Zim's Max is ased in North Lima, Ohio. It is a dynamic line of naturally-based product company that is distributed by Perfecta Products, Inc. The Zim’s Max product line features various over-the-counter solutions, formulated with naturally-based herbal ingredients for pain relief, skin care, lip care, elder care and first aid. Zim’s Max was founded over 60 years ago to help cement workers with their dry, cracked hands and feet with its flagship product, Zim’s Crack Creme. Today, Zim’s Max products can be found in nearly every major retailer in North America.

For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment