Monday, November 28, 2016

Mpowher Apparel: Fabulous Fitness Apparel That Supports Women!


I am in love with Mpowher Apparel! First, their clothes are amazing- perfect fit, well made, high quality, fashionable active wear. But lets get to the best part - they are a new start-up company making a difference.With every purchase of clothing, you are helping someone achieve their goals and start on their journey! I LOVE THIS! Mpowher Apparel supports and funds a wide array of non-profits that directly impact women who are aspiring to do more. For the month of July, for example they partnered with Days for Girls Non-Profit, where they contributed 20% of their proceeds! So cool right! Free shipping on orders over $75!

So who are they looking to support?
Non-profit organizations who are looking to support women who get out of bed each morning, can't wait to make a difference, and want to make a change! These are the women they give their support to. People who have the drive to achieve their goals but need a helping hand. If this sounds like you or an organization you know of, please take a moment to submit an Initial Contact Form here.
Mpowher offers an entire line of super cute athletic apparel from capris, leggings, jackets, tops and more. Check out their online store to see the entire line. I had the opportunity to review their Fierce Top and I LOVE it!!! It is super soft and fits so well. It is a flattering cut and moves with you. I wore it for a workout this week and it moved with, didnt bunch up and was comfy- no pinching or rubbing anywhere. This top is cute enough to wear every day with a pair of leggings or shorts and of course perfect for working out, running, gardening, or running around town. I love the T back and that it is flowy but still super flattering. 


Mpowher founders Laurel & Hanna met at college where they played basketball together. They started the company because they wanted to make a difference among fellow women, while spreading the lifestyle of inner strength. Their goal is to show their love for fitness and style while building a community that inspires, motivates and empowers women. They are proud to be "Mpowhered women" and want to share the love! 





For More Information, Visit: 
Mpowher Apparel on the web
Mpowher Apparel on Facebook
Mpowher Apparel on Twitter
Mpowher Apparel on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment