Thursday, January 19, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workouts Featuring Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Nicole Lee, AND MORE!


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast. Best yet, they have offerings you cant even get on DVD! Available exclusively on FitFusion, you can stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.



This is most definitely the best streaming site I have had the pleasure of trying. For me, it has more of what I want: variety, strength training, cardio, and features instructors I know & love. FitFusion was actually created by Jillian Michaels!




FitFusion features over 300 workouts and more than 145 hours of content, FitFusion allows its users to access every kind of workout, from the best trainers, for any fitness level. FitFusion is distributed on-demand on AT&T, U-verse, DirectTV, BellTV, Amazon Prime, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and more. The FitFusion app is available in the Apple store. www.FITFUSION.com. I stream the workouts on my laptop in my home gym and am LOVING it!


The website is super easy to use - you can choose a workout based on workout type, instructor, featured workouts, and more. Each workout shows screenshot & gives you the length of the workout so you can get exactly the workout you need when you need it. You can preview the video, or jump right in. So much variety - they even offer a life coaching video! Keep reading on the blog for detailed reviews of some of the fab workouts!


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment