Friday, March 17, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workouts Presents: Crunch Live Presents Turbo Thigh Toner


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast. You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.

Deborah Sweets

Deborah & 2 backgrounders work out barefoot in a warehouse style set. Modifications are shown by one exerciser. You will not need any equipment for this 16 min ballet/standing pilates & strength fusion workout.

After a warm up exercises include: knee raises & pulses, lunge pulses adding a rear leg raise, static lunge & tiwst, calf raises adding knee raises, pilates stance inner thigh raise, curtsy knee up & side lunge, close stance plie raising on your toes, toe stance plie pulses. You will need to add your own cool down to the routine. 

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. Deborah adds big arms to get the heart rate up and varies the tempo to keep it interesting. Good pace and Deborah keeps things moving right along so you can get a little burn going in only 15ish minutes. I received access to this workout for review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment