Monday, March 20, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workouts Presents: Tae Bo Gloves Featuring Billing Blanks


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast.  You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.



FitFusion: Tae Bo Gloves
Billy Blanks

Billy leads this 30 min cardio boxing routine in a boxing gym with a group of background exercisers. You will only need boxing gloves for this routine, though they are totally optional. 

After an active warm up, exercises include fast feet, foot work, jabs, twisting jabs, punches moving forward and back, upper cuts, hooks. elbow strikes, triple punch & shuffle combo, speed bag with soccer kicks, boxers shuffle, lateral shuffle & low punches adding a stomp, superman punches, free boxing and concludes with each participant doing one on one punches with Billy before a quick cool down. 

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. Billy provides lots of tempo changes to keep it interesting without being overly complicated. The choreo is easy to catch on to and Billy provides active demos for each little combo. You will see Shelley excitedly participating and often leading the 1-8 counting that we all know & love. This is a fun steady state cardio boxing routine. This is from the Tae Bo TV channel so it is not available on DVD- a great addition to FitFusion.  I received this workout to review.  




For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment