Thursday, April 27, 2017

Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets Ab Assault Review

Core Secrets Ab Assault
Gunnar Peterson, 2003

Gunnar leads this 21 min core workout with 4-5 backgrounders. You will need a stability ball and a dumbbell for this routine. There are some modification options offered.

After a warm up exercises include: weighted crunches with your feet on the ball, oblique crunches with the ball between your legs, weighted crunches on the ball adding rotation, weighted side drops sitting on the ball, weighted ball sit ups, weighted cross chops on the ball, ball tuck/ pull ins, ball pass, penguin heel taps with your feet on the ball, and concludes with a stretch.

I would rank this a solid intermediate routine. I really like this workout. Its straight forward and effective without making you want to die. Lots of variety in exercises and Gunnar uses the ball in a variety of ways. There is no wasted time and the time really flies by in this one. I did NOT receive this workout to review. This is actually the first workout I got on DVD.

For More Information, Visit:
Gunnar Peterson on the web

I did NOT receive samples of these products to review. I was in not compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment