Thursday, March 15, 2018

Book Review: 5-INGREDIENT AIR FRYER RECIPES: 175 DELICIOUS & EASY MEAL IDEAS INCLUDING GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN By: Camilla Saulsbury




If you dont have an air Fryer you need to get one now!! I love mine & we use it multiple times a week. It is amazing for healthy cooking, no oil "frying," and reheating leftovers & heating frozen foods. "Fried" chicken in the air fryer is crispy & delicious on the outside while remaining juicy and moist on the inside. Cooking sweet potato fries without oil- yes please! I am super excited about this cookbook because it has a TON of ideas for upping your air fryer game without a lot of hassle and all with only 5 ingredients or less! Using this cookbook I have really expanded on what I was doing with my air fryer & am able to make even more delicious meals in my air fryer. All without tons of time and ingredients. Keep reading to learn more. 


Life is filled with countless little pleasures — crispy fried food is one of them. Thanks to the invention of the home air fryer, which relies on hot air rather than hot oil to “fry” foods, you need not wait for weekend splurges or special occasions to savor this simple delight. You can enjoy fried foods anytime, with a fraction of the fat and calories and none of the messy cleanup left in the wake of traditional oil-fried foods.

All of the recipes in this collection require no more than five ingredients (excluding salt, pepper, water and cooking spray), and most can be fully prepared in just 15 to 20 minutes. Each recipe is unique, designed exclusively for the air fryer and downright delectable. The results are every bit as irresistible as higher-fat options — perhaps even more so.

Whether you are a novice or a well-seasoned air-fry cook, you will find recipe after recipe that delivers impressive results, time and again.


For More Information, Visit: 
Robert Rose on the web
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment